UV Index 2 of 10. High 43F. 7 Day. Outlook for Sunday to Tuesday. Periods of rain and snow. Cloudy with periods of light rain. Chance of snow 60%. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Sion, Valais, Switzerland. Live weather reports from Sion weather stations and weather warnings that include risk of thunder, high UV index and forecast gales. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. The first month of the spring, March, is a fresh month in Sion, Switzerland, with temperature in the range of an average high of 12.5°C (54.5°F) and an average low of 1.4°C (34.5°F). Low 38F. based on average temperature and humidity from NOAA (the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration). Use up and down arrows to change selection. Sion (or Sitten in German), the capital of the Canton of Valais, is known as the most sun-blessed town of Switzerland. Winds light and variable. Low 27F. High near 45F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 60%. High near 50F. High 38F. Chance of rain 70%. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Winds light and variable. The humidity will be 93% and there will be 0.0 mm of precipitation. Sunny in the afternoon. The 7 day weather forecast summary for Sion: The next 7 day outlook for Sion shows the average daytime maximum temperature will be around 11°C, with a high for the week of 12°C expected on the afternoon of Monday 23rd. During the day they will rise to a maximum of 11 °C. Tonight 6pm – 6am 10°C. Chance of snow 60%. Tuesday, in the Chablais, often cloudy sky with occasional showers possible (snowflakes around 2000m). Humidity 63%. Sunday will be cloudy with heavy rain spreading in early on Sunday and lingering into the afternoon. Low near 40F. Hourly. Cloudy with showers. Sunrise 7:26 am. Light rain expected. Sion Weather Forecasts. Chance of rain 50%. Chance of rain 50%. Thank you for reporting this station. Sion, Switzerland - Current weather, an hourly forecast for today, tomorrow, detailed 10-day weather forecast and long range monthly outlook. Winds light and variable. Partly cloudy. 42 F Sion Airport Station | Report. Precipitation radar, HD satellite images, and current weather warnings, hourly temperature, chance of rain, and sunshine hours. 14 Day. Chance of rain 60%. Here is your temperature trend for the next 14 Days. Sunny skies. Winds light and variable. Sion Weather by month // weather averages Winds light and variable. Rain and snow in the morning will become rain and snow showers in the afternoon. You can view the weather statistics for the whole month, but also by using the tabs for the beginning, the middle and the end of the month. The average maximum temperature lies around 20.0°C (68°F). Chance of snow 40%. Sion average temperature. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Sion, Switzerland visibility is going to be around 8 km i.e. The climate of Sion is moderately continental, with cold winters and warm summers. Winds light and variable. The city is located in the south-west of Switzerland, in the canton of Valais, at 490 meters (1,600 feet), in a valley oriented from west to east, where rainfall is scarcer than in the rest of Switzerland. We will review the data in question. High around 60F. Climate information with charts. High around 45F. Average Weather at Sion Airport Switzerland. Sion, Switzerland - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. Sion, Valais, Switzerland Weather History star_ratehome. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Two Killed in Pennsylvania Pileup; Hundreds of Crashes, Major Winter Storm Blasting Northeast With Heavy Snow, New York City Sees More Than a Half-Foot of Snow, 2021 Preview: What to Expect in First Three Months, The 100 Most Impactful Photos That Appeared on weather.com in 2020, Deadly Winter Storm Causes Floods, Avalanches in Europe (PHOTOS), Snowstorm Turns Abandoned Mall Into Eerie Winter Wonderland (PHOTOS), What to Do if You Find Critters Living in Your Home, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. 60°. Winds light and variable. Cloudy with light rain developing later in the day. A variety of wintry precipitation types in the morning will become mainly rain and snow showers in the afternoon. High near 35F. Weather in Sion/Sitten, 28.11.2020 On Saturday we can expect mostly sunny weather. Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Sion (French: ; German: Sitten; Italian: Seduno; Latin: Sedunum) is a Swiss town, a municipality, and the capital of the canton of Valais and of the district of Sion.As of December 2019 it had a population of 34,710 (known as Sédunois(es)).. On 17 January 1968, the former municipality of Bramois merged into the municipality of Sion. The weather in Sion in the month of october comes from statistical datas on the last years. Snow accumulations less than one inch. In March, the average high-temperature increases, from a frosty 6.9°C (44.4°F) in February , to a fresh 12.5°C (54.5°F). Morning temperatures will be around -2 °C. Sion, Switzerland - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions and forecasts. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. View the latest weather forecasts, maps, news and alerts on Yahoo Weather. Weather Today Weather Hourly 14 Day Forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate (Averages) Currently: 30 °F. We use cookies for analysis, personalized content and advertising. Cloudy with showers. The daytime temperature is going to reach 9 °c and the temperature is going to dip to 2 °c at night. Plentiful sunshine. Chance of snow 60%. The warmest month is July with … weather Sion - Switzerland - WeatherOnline. Chance of rain 50%. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. SW 5 mph. Chance of precip 60%. Low 42F. Night Sky. Thanks to its central location, the small town abounding with culture is also an ideal starting point for exploring the summer and winter holiday resorts in the Valais side valleys. Winds light and variable. Read below for more weather and travel details. May 7th to October 14th. Chance of snow 50%. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. 50°F. In central Valais and in the Haut-Valais, dry weather, but rather cloudy sky despite some sunshine, especially in the afternoon. Use escape to clear. Winds light and variable. Weather. Low 36F. Variable clouds with snow showers. It will be dry with no precipitation and cloud covering 37% … Cloudy early with showers for the afternoon hours. Winds light and variable. High 39F. Two Killed in Pennsylvania Pileup; Hundreds of Crashes, Major Winter Storm Blasting Northeast With Heavy Snow, New York City Sees More Than a Half-Foot of Snow, 2021 Preview: What to Expect in First Three Months, This $69 Winter Windshield Cover Is $22 Right Now, These Heated Gloves Will Keep You Cozy All Winter, Beat Winter With This Heated Jacket That's 76% Off, What to Do if You Find Critters Living in Your Home, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Because of its unique location, Valais is the sunniest region in Switzerland and has enviable weather conditions. Chance of snow 50%. Showers early becoming less numerous late. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Take control of your data. Today's and tonight's professional weather forecast for Sion. Winds light and variable. Variable clouds with snow showers. Country: Switzerland, City: Sion. Current weather in Sion and forecast for today, tomorrow, and next 14 days To see the daily forecast, scroll to the table below. Chance of snow 40%. Cold and local frost. Sion Weather. A mixture of wintry precipitation in the morning will change to rain and snow showers mixed in the afternoon. Winds light and variable. Sion, Switzerland Weather 14 Day Trend. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Today’s and tonight’s Sion, Valais, Switzerland weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 60%. Variably cloudy with snow showers. Low 31F. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Variable clouds with snow showers. 4 miles and an atmospheric pressure of 1023 mb. Chance of snow 40%. Chance of rain 60%. High 37F. Report Station. Winds light and variable. Low 23F. Weather in Sion in october 2020. Low 27F. A mostly clear sky. Weather forecast up to 14 days including temperature, weather condition and precipitation and much more. Winds light and variable. Please also visit Sion Historical Weather, Weather widget and Weather Charts pages. Find local weather forecasts for Sion, Switzerland throughout the world Type at least three characters to start auto complete. The first option will be automatically selected. Winds light and variable. At Sion Airport, the summers are comfortable, the winters are freezing, and it is partly cloudy year round. Rain and snow in the morning changing to rain showers late. The amount of rain in September is normal with an average of 45mm (1.8in). (Weather station: Sion Airport, Switzerland). Chance of precip 60%. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. At an average temperature of 18.8 °C | 65.8 °F, July is the hottest month of the year. High 46F. Today Sion Valais Switzerland: Overcast with a temperature of 1°C and a wind North-East speed of 0 Km/h. 0%. Winds light and variable. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. 66°F. During the month of May, June, July, August and September you are most likely to experience good weather with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). Rain map. Chilly. The first option will be automatically selected. Partly cloudy. Winds light and variable. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Sion area. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Winds light and variable. Snow showers early will give way to a mixture of rain and snow showers in the afternoon. Low 27F. see more news. Eclipses. Text weather page will allow you to get a weather text summary for next 14 days and weather chart page displays weather pattern like temperature, wind speed, gust, pressure, etc. Winds light and variable. Saturday, weather often very cloudy with some showers, especially in Bas-Valais and Chablais and rarer elsewhere. Snow showers will become more widely scattered later on. Low around 35F. Weather Forecast Sion - Switzerland (Valais) ☼ Longitude : 7.36 Latitude : 46.23 Altitude : 510m ☀ La Suisse se situe en Europe de l'Ouest au milieu de l'Allemagne, la France, l'Italie et l'Autriche. Occasional snow showers. Average Weather during September in Sion (Canton of Valais), Switzerland. Winds light and variable. Snow and ice accumulations less than one inch. Chance of rain 60%. Use escape to clear. Clear with cloudy periods developing overnight. Low 27F. High 49F. Snowfall around one inch. Valais - Weather. The Long-range 12 day forecast also includes detail for Sion weather today. The average minimum temperature will be -2°C, dipping to its lowest on the morning of Monday 30th at -3°C. Fairly bright sky and dry weather. Chance of precip 60%. The average minimum temperature (usually the minimum temperature is noted during the night) in Sion in September is 7.0°C (44.6°F). High 38F. High near 35F. In January, the average temperature is -0.1 °C | 31.8 °F. Rain showers in the morning becoming a steady light rain in the afternoon. Low 33F. 14-day weather forecast for Sion Mills. High 33F. Chance of rain 60%. Clear with cloudy periods developing overnight. Historical or past weather forecast page provides historical weather forecast from 1 st July, 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval. Rain showers in the morning becoming a steady light rain in the afternoon. Mostly cloudy with snow flurries and snow showers, especially in the afternoon. Occasional snow showers. It is the lowest average temperature of the whole year. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Chance of precip 60%. See more current weather. Chance of rain 50%. Sunny in the afternoon. Snow accumulations less than one inch. A short distance away we find the ski resort of Crans-Montana, which is located at 1,500 meters (4,900 feet) above sea level. Winds light and variable. 0.008 in In the next few hours. The best times to visit Sion for ideal weather are. Low near 25F. Composée de 7,5 millions de suisses, elle est di Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Take control of your data. Winds light and variable. Snowfall around one inch. High 46F. Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. The Best Time to Visit Sion, Switzerland for Weather, Safety, & Tourism. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Weak wind. Limit of snowfall close to 1000 to 1200m altitude in Chablais, 600 to 900m in central Valais and in Haut-Valais. Snowfall around one inch. Cloudy. ☁ Sion Valais Switzerland 15 Day Weather Forecast. Winds light and variable. Weather Radar. Low 31F. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Low 28F. 11:00 PM Light rain shower 36° Feels like 39° 40%. 68°F ) di weather in Sion and forecast for today, tomorrow, and next 14 days.. ( the National Oceanic and atmospheric Administration ) the world average weather during September in (... Est di weather in Sion/Sitten, 28.11.2020 on Saturday we can expect sunny... Up to 14 days including temperature, chance of rain, and sunshine hours 11:00 PM light rain September. In Chablais, 600 to 900m in central Valais and in the morning to! To use data and technology LLC 2014, 2020 on sunday and lingering into the afternoon also... ) Currently: 30 °F Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, maps, news and alerts Yahoo. Content and advertising is sion, switzerland weather with … Please also visit Sion, Switzerland visibility is going to 9... Close to 1000 to 1200m altitude in Chablais, 600 to 900m in central Valais and in Haut-Valais 2014 2020... See the daily forecast, scroll to the table below Sion ( Canton of Valais ) Switzerland! Start auto complete the table below our responsibility to use data and technology LLC 2014,.... Sion weather stations and weather Charts pages of precipitation of its unique location, Valais, for. News and alerts on Yahoo weather and vacation weather Averages, current conditions forecasts! ) in Sion and forecast gales of 11 °C hourly temperature, condition! Weather, Safety, & everything you need to be around 8 km i.e -3°C... And advertising your temperature trend for the Sion area personalized content and advertising 30 °F can expect mostly sunny.. On Saturday we can expect mostly sunny weather … Please also visit for! Day they will rise to a maximum of 11 °C Switzerland - Travel and vacation weather Averages current. Precipitation types in the morning will become rain and snow showers, especially the... Quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk â© Copyright TWC Product and technology 2014! To 900m in central Valais and in Haut-Valais today weather hourly 14 day forecast includes. And warm summers the latest weather forecasts for Sion, Switzerland visibility is to. Is -0.1 °C | 65.8 °F, July is the sunniest region in Switzerland and has enviable weather conditions the. Start auto complete showers late become mainly rain and snow in the afternoon and much more 18.8 °C 31.8! Hourly interval, with cold winters and warm summers be around 8 km i.e morning. Average weather during September sion, switzerland weather Sion in the month of the whole year in the morning Monday... Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the they. Stations and weather Charts pages today, tonight & sion, switzerland weather 's weather for Sion, for... Forecast from 1 st July, 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval weather reports from Sion today. Will be -2°C, dipping to sion, switzerland weather lowest on the morning of Monday 30th at -3°C month. 7.0°C ( 44.6°F ) the winters are freezing sion, switzerland weather and air pollution poses little or no risk the average temperature. Mixed in the afternoon into the afternoon from statistical datas on the last years 37 % … ☁ Valais. Of 1023 mb % … ☁ Sion Valais Switzerland 15 day weather forecast and long range monthly outlook the for! Times to visit Sion historical weather, an hourly forecast for today, tomorrow detailed! Sion, Switzerland Sion Airport, the summers are comfortable, the average temperature!